We all know that summer is the time for home improvement projects.
But what you may not realize is that the same tools you use around the house,
can be used to improve your brand, too.
Use them properly to build on your brand’s point of difference and you won’t even break a sweat – you’ll just break through to the next level of success.
- Brand Improvement Tool #1: The Level. Align your brand with your business strategy. If your brand is out of balance with your company’s goals and priorities, you won’t get the results you want.
- Brand Improvement Tool #2: The Hammer. Nail down your focus. Determine what’s working for your company’s brand strategy and hammer out what’s not. But stay flexible. If an opportunity arises, tap into it.
- Brand Improvement Tool #3: The Chisel. Refine your brand. Listen to customer feedback and continue to shape your brand to instill the perception you want.
- Brand Improvement Tool #4: The Instruction Manual. Get everyone on the same page. With your brand clearly defined, create a guidebook that outlines correct tone, style, look and messaging that should be used when talking about, designing for or marketing your brand.
- Brand Improvement Tool #5: The Tape Measure. Is your brand measuring up? Collect and analyze all data. Smart companies are always recalculating their marketing strategy to improve results.
Rebranding is not a project, it’s a process, so open your toolbox and start building on what makes your company different!
To help you get started, download this free toolbox
designed to assist you with the entire process – from conducting your brand audit through rebranding.
Don’t like DIY? Substance151 can put our professional rebranding toolbox to work for you! Click here
to start a conversation.