Equal parts researcher, marketer and business advisor, I help courageous A/E/C firms plan to win more often through a foundational marketing strategy. I work with firms to shed the "full-service" moniker and transform them into specialists, spotlighting the focused expertise that can generate more business opportunities and grow the bottom line. As an author and presenter, I speak to business audiences on how to market their business more effectively and publish marketing insights in industry publications and online.
We should work together if:
● You want to know what your clients and partners say about you when you’re not in the room
● You want to know where to find new clients
● You’re acquiring — or merging with —another firm
● You’re not specialized
● You can’t name 5 competitors and how they perform better than you
● Most potential clients don’t know your firm or what you do
● You think social media should be a part of your marketing plan
● It’s time to redesign your website
● No one knows your mission statement, or if you even have one
● Clients and partners don’t consider your employees as authorities in your field
● You don't know how much to budget for marketing
● Your elevator speech is uninspiring
Sound familiar? We should talk.